Scroll down the page to view the Ads
WANTED: MOTORHOME SUITABLE FOR PARAPLEGIC
I am looking for a nice wheelchair accessible motorhome
suitable for independent paraplegic.
Please email pictures and information to Randy at firstname.lastname@example.org
2005 Winnebago Factory Handicap Class A
Garage Kept 2005 Winnebago Factory Wheelchair Conversion
- Only 14,000 Miles!
- 33 ft
- Just 14,000 Miles
- Generator with 22 Hrs
- Braun Lift, Roll in Shower
- Auto Jacks
- Rear Accessible Queen Bed
- Rear Camera
- Dual AC and Furnace
- Tow Package
- Looks New Inside & Out
- All Books and Manuals
$65,000 – $58,000
Lots of Pictures Available
Call: Kurt #206-915-0302
2004 Newmar Dutch Star
Newmar’s Most Popular Diesel Pusher with Spartan Chassis and 370 HP engine
Model 4010 factory modified for wheelchair use.
- Open floor plan and SuperArm lift ,but no roll-in shower.
- Hand controls and 6-way driver’s transfer seat.
- Extensively upgraded and meticulously maintained
- Custom oak bunk beds
- AutoMotion shades throughout with power cockpit shades
- In-motion satellite with dual 32 inch HDTVs and independent blu-ray players
- 2000W Magnum Energy Pure Sine Inverter/Charger with generator start and battery monitor
- 600W solar power with Morningstar MPPT Controller and remote monitor.
- 55,000 miles with one year-old tires.
- Asking : $79,000.
See website for more details. http://dutchstar.vanhook.net/
Contact: Tom or Dee at 800-856-2054,
Email : email@example.com
2008 Bounder Handicapped Equipped Turbo Diesel
In 10 Day’s
RV has been converted professionally for handicap use and the conversion is impeccable. There is no sign that this was not the original model. With slides open there is maximum room for wheelchair mobility as driver’s side slide opens from behind driver’s seat to rear of RV.
Handicap equipment added:
- Braun Wheelchair lift.
- Bathroom with a roll in shower and hand held shower head, toilet with grab bar.
- The sink is located across from the shower in an open access area with a medicine cabinet and drawers.
- Instant Hot water heater which allows for unlimited hot water.
- Also added were side view camera’s for safety. These operate in conjunction with the rear view camera when the turn signals are used.
- RV has brand new Onan Generator and two brand new roof air conditioners.
- The Turbo in the engine is also new.
- It is equipped with a full kitchen with Corian countertops, Microwave Convection Oven, Regular Gas Stove and Oven, and 4 door refrigerator.
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Leather sleeper sofa in living area has new air mattress.
- Queen Sleep Number Bed in bedroom
- Front leather chairs in driving area are both 6-way power.
- Motorhome is extremely clean with very low miles. It has been meticulously maintained under Good Sam Extended warranty
- Rear of motorhome has Blue Ox Tow System included.
- There are two flat screen televisions inside that are cable ready, as well as wiring for satellite dish on roof.
- There are also two DVD players inside the coach, there is another flat screen TV in the lower basement compartments along with a powerful stereo sound system.
LOOKING FOR CLASS C OR SMALL CLASS A MOTOR HOME
Retired disabled vet and his wheelchair bound wife are looking for a motor home. Must be 2000 or newer, low mileage and fair price. This is the only way we will be able to travel. While we have spent many years overseas, we haven`t had the chance to see much of America and this is our bucket list. Thank you for reading our ad.
John 806-274-8554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1996 Hawkins Motor Coach
Handicap Equipped RV OBO This RV is FULLY equipped for handicap access. It features a Rincon hydraulic/electric lift,
a ceiling track leading to recliner bed and shower. A/C Roof (2), Awning Patio, Diesel Generator,
Hardwood “lowered” Floors , Back up Camera, Counter Tops Corian, Conventional Micro, Television (2), TV Antenna,
Refrigerator, Alloy Wheels, Refrigerator, Floor safe, Free Standing Dinette, Jacks (Hydraulic), 3 Solar panels,
Propane Generator, Washer/Dryer, Water heater, tons of storage.
This was owned by a very active Quadriplegic who maintained it perfectly.
Class A – Diesel Pre Owned Length: 38.00 ft. Fuel Type: Diesel
Odometer: 25,531 miles Gillig Chassis Sleeps: 4
2001 Infinity 34` Class A
V10 w/Banks Power Pack
HWH leveling jacks 5K Onan Generator Braun UVL wheelchair lift (factory installed) roll in shower, accessible lavatory, raised toilet sleeps 4 (twin beds & queen sofa) hand controls & 6way power seat for driver near new tires, new transmission, new brakes, new awning & tv antenna, flat screen TV
Roadmaster tow bar and brake system available
98K miles asking $32,500, obo
317 442 8612 email@example.com
2006 Gulf Stream Ultra 29 1/2 ft Class C
Like New! Extremely Low Mileage 9,700 miles Handicap Chair Lift on side door and hitch-mounted platform lift on back for wheelchair.
Sleeps 6 – 8 V-10 Chevy Chassis All usual amenities, rear back up camera, flat screen TV.
Email for more specs, pictures and questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-602-6253 Steve