Scroll down the page to view the Ads
Alfa Diesel Pusher Wheelchair Lift
IN 7 DAYS!
Roll in Shower Just 29K Miles!
See-Ya Cat Diesel Pusher 2005, Braun Lift, Roll in Shower, 3 TV`s, Corian Counter Tops, Sleeps 6.
Diesel Generator, Auto Jacks, Washer-Dryer, Air Ride,Electric Awnings, Slide-Outs,
Every Available Option!
Never Lived In!
!Just 29,000 Miles, Very Clean, Lots
Contact: Kurt #206-915-0302
2004 Safari Trek 29.5’
Model/ Size: 29RBD 29.5’
Type : Class A Gas
Milage: 51,500Condition: Excellent/ Handicap Equipped*
Other : SuperArm Lift
Driving Hand Controls
Enlarged Entry Door
Second owner, Installed over $16,000 in handicap equipment and widening of entry door to 31”. Meticulously cared for. Monaco is known for high quality coaches, built to last. Must see to appreciate.
2 Slideouts (Kitchen & Dinning Room)
Chevy Workhorse Chassis
3 Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
6 Newer Goodyear Tires
2 Metal Wrapped Awnings
Gas/Electric Water Heater w/DSI 7 Gal.
5 KW Generator
Rear Vision Camera
Tilt Steering Wheel
Powered Captain Drivers’ Seat
Slide out Pantry
2 Door Refrigerator/ Freezer
3 Burner CookTop
Front Living Room
2 Swivel Rocking Chairs
Magic Bed (stowed in celling)
New custom mattress
Spacious Basement Storage
Factory Handicap Winnebago Class A
Just 19,000 Miles
Beautiful 2006 Winnebago Sightseer Wheelchair friendly Class A Motorhome, Just 19,000 Miles, Braun Plat Form Lift, Large Roll in Shower, 2 Front Seats Have Braun
Swivel Bases, Hand Controls.
Electric Awning, Living Room Slide-Out, Rear Queen Bed With Wheel chair Access,
Recent Tires, Generator, Microwave, Large 2 Door Fridge-Freezer, Tow Package, Rear Camera,(On All the Time), 2 TV`s. Satellite System, DVD Player, CD Stereo System Inside and Out!
Have All Owner`s Manuals and Books, Very Well Cared For and Well Maintained.
For Information: Kurt #206-915-0302
Handicapped Motorhome – 2000 Monaco Dynasty Regent
For Sale by owner. $60,000
2000 Monaco Dynasty Regent, 40`, Diesel Pusher. 66K miles.
We are selling this Motorhome because we can no longer enjoy it. We want someone who needs this type of handicapped coach to enjoy it.
Located in Center, CO.
Coach Includes :
Direct TV Satellite Dish. Brand New in frame overhaul on 330HP 8.3L
Cummins– November 2015
Major Upgrades and Components- too many to list- here are a few….
New Coach 6v batteries (4) in Dec 2015 New Eng. Battery Aug 2016
All functions and operations of this coach work as they should.
Full winterization with 7 gals.
Handicap Lift- lifted 400+ pounds with ease.
Roll in Shower 2 Flat Screen Tv`s
Bose Sound Stereo System
Leather Couch Queen Bed — (Sleeps more on the floor (grandkids))
7500W Onan Diesel Generator
Please Call Me if you have any questions Gerald Myers Call/Text 719-588-1261
More images available at: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5aa3HSyhhCOaENJOWxQekhwejg?usp=sharing
2005 Winnebago Factory Handicap Class A
Garage Kept 2005 Winnebago Factory Wheelchair Conversion
- Only 14,000 Miles!
- 33 ft
- Just 14,000 Miles
- Generator with 22 Hrs
- Braun Lift, Roll in Shower
- Auto Jacks
- Rear Accessible Queen Bed
- Rear Camera
- Dual AC and Furnace
- Tow Package
- Looks New Inside & Out
- All Books and Manuals
$65,000 – $58,000
Lots of Pictures Available
2004 Newmar Dutch Star
Newmar’s Most Popular Diesel Pusher with Spartan Chassis and 370 HP engine
Model 4010 factory modified for wheelchair use.
- Open floor plan and SuperArm lift ,but no roll-in shower.
- Hand controls and 6-way driver’s transfer seat.
- Extensively upgraded and meticulously maintained
- Custom oak bunk beds
- AutoMotion shades throughout with power cockpit shades
- In-motion satellite with dual 32 inch HDTVs and independent blu-ray players
- 2000W Magnum Energy Pure Sine Inverter/Charger with generator start and battery monitor
- 600W solar power with Morningstar MPPT Controller and remote monitor.
- 55,000 miles with one year-old tires.
- Asking : $79,000.
See website for more details. http://dutchstar.vanhook.net/
2008 Bounder Handicapped Equipped Turbo Diesel
In 10 Day’s
RV has been converted professionally for handicap use and the conversion is impeccable. There is no sign that this was not the original model. With slides open there is maximum room for wheelchair mobility as driver’s side slide opens from behind driver’s seat to rear of RV.
Handicap equipment added:
- Braun Wheelchair lift.
- Bathroom with a roll in shower and hand held shower head, toilet with grab bar.
- The sink is located across from the shower in an open access area with a medicine cabinet and drawers.
- Instant Hot water heater which allows for unlimited hot water.
- Also added were side view camera’s for safety. These operate in conjunction with the rear view camera when the turn signals are used.
- RV has brand new Onan Generator and two brand new roof air conditioners.
- The Turbo in the engine is also new.
- It is equipped with a full kitchen with Corian countertops, Microwave Convection Oven, Regular Gas Stove and Oven, and 4 door refrigerator.
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Leather sleeper sofa in living area has new air mattress.
- Queen Sleep Number Bed in bedroom
- Front leather chairs in driving area are both 6-way power.
- Motorhome is extremely clean with very low miles. It has been meticulously maintained under Good Sam Extended warranty
- Rear of motorhome has Blue Ox Tow System included.
- There are two flat screen televisions inside that are cable ready, as well as wiring for satellite dish on roof.
- There are also two DVD players inside the coach, there is another flat screen TV in the lower basement compartments along with a powerful stereo sound system.
LOOKING FOR CLASS C OR SMALL CLASS A MOTOR HOME
Retired disabled vet and his wheelchair bound wife are looking for a motor home. Must be 2000 or newer, low mileage and fair price. This is the only way we will be able to travel. While we have spent many years overseas, we haven`t had the chance to see much of America and this is our bucket list. Thank you for reading our ad.
John 806-274-8554 or email@example.com